Monday, September 19, 2011

THE BEST STREET STYLE FROM NYFW S/S2012

My favorite thing about FASHION WEEKS are street style pictures.Of course I´d love to be in the shows watching all that beautiful collections but, for the  moment my only source of info is internet and  before I can make a resume of them trying to find the key pieces for the next season I wanted to post some pictures of the people who had the fortune to be in New York during the last week,showing their best outfits and getting all the attention.




































11 comments:

  1. these outfits are fantastic! I love the third one! :) leve a comment on my blog! http://neverland-lovefairy.blogspot.com/2011/09/leopard-in-cage.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post!
    thanks so much for your sweet comment on my last post!
    of course: I follow you! Hope you follow me too!
    have a great day!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like my blog and start to follow me! :) U r first foreign reader, so thnx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea your post on the fashionweek :-) I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog - love it and follow.
    Please follow me back :)
    agatas-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have loved looking at fashion week pictures. It's such a wonderful time of the year

    Great blog, we should follow each other :)

    http://socialemissions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the sweet comment! yes the show was so great to be at!
    following eachother is a nice idea, i'm following, don't forget to follow me too ;)
    very inspiring post by the way, love these looks,
    xo
    goldbehind-therainbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog and great pics, love the girl in flared jeans and hippie hat:)
    Do you wanna follow each other? Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! You make my day!!